[Qgis-user] open specific form

Raphael d'Epagnier raphael.depagnier at geoplanteam.ch
Tue Jan 19 07:06:52 PST 2021

Hello everyone,

I have only been working with QGIS for a short time.

I have a point, line and area layer and also an attribute table with detailed information about the respective geometry objects. Several objects of the different geometry types (point, line, area) can belong to the same object in the attribute table.

The goal is that when I select a point, for example, the information from the attribute table should be displayed (attribute table form opens instead of point table form). A view is not an option, because the data in the form must be editable. Does anybody know how to do this?

An alternative could be a button on the geometry form, to open the attribute table. Any idea how to do that with "Drag and Drop" forms? I know there would be a possibility with the relation reference. But due to a confirmed QGIS problem with more than a hundred entries in the tables, I have to use "value relation" instead.

I have already tried to solve this problem with Qt-Designer, but have not been successful.

Best regards,
Raphael

--
[Image]