[Qgis-user] Using color_rgba for symbols from field-value

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Jan 20 09:53:36 PST 2021

Hi Bernd,

I have tested a little polygon dataset, adding a rgba field (as a text string) and found that QGIS will actually use the Field type: string option to apply the colour. Just select your rgba attribute and it works fine.

hope that helps.

Reagrds,

Richard

--
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

--
Oifig na nOibreacha Poibl?
Office of Public Works

Sr?id Jonathan Swift, Baile ?tha Troim, Co na M?, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
--
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 1 647 6543
https://gov.ie/opw

--