[Qgis-user] Using color_rgba for symbols from field-value

Bernd Vogelgesang bernd.vogelgesang at gmx.de
Thu Jan 21 07:26:22 PST 2021

Ah, found the problem.

Due to some other issues I did not realize, that the colours where
indeed taken from my rgb-field.
I only stared at the legend of the categorized layer, and there the
colours are still random.
Found no way to get the categories to adjust to the colours automaticly,
so it seems that I will have to do that manually again, which is a bit
**** when all the rest is data-driven.