[Qgis-user] [QGIS-Developer] New QGIS Date/Time Tools Plugin

Richard Duivenvoorde rdmailings at duif.net
Fri Jan 22 01:39:51 PST 2021

On 1/21/21 4:22 PM, C Hamilton wrote:
> For those who use the OSGeo4W installer you may need to include the scipy library. The standalone installers already have it by default.

I'm on Debian, and installed the plugin.

I'm shown the 'Plugin Dependencies Manager' dialog (which I've never seen before, is it in master or in the plugin?) See screenshot. But I cannot click 'Fix manually' or so...

But I have scipy  installed:

python3-scipy/testing,testing,now 1.5.4-1+b1 amd64 [installed,automatic]
  scientific tools for Python 3

and in QGIS I can even run the scipy-get started:

import numpy as np
print("I like ", np.pi)

Ah, and after the installation, the plugin is working fine (I think....)

And upon restart I do not get the message anymore... So apparently 'Plugin Dependencies Manager' is not working ok the first time (I started a fresh profiles-path AND thus profile)

One remark: we (as The Netherlands, are currently UTC+1 (CET), but If I click just outside the north of NL (Waddenzee) outside of the xx-miles zone, I get +0
As if the timeline is very east of NL there? Scandinavia is also +1 and is on the same degree.. more or less
Is it possible to visualize the time-lines?

> I would enjoy any suggestions or feedback. Also for the QGIS team, can a plugin this large be included into the plugin repo?

If you promise not to release once a week, personally I would be ok with it :-)

Regards,

Richard Duivenvoorde