[Qgis-user] Data fom table and 1-n relations

L.W. eaglelw at gmx.de
Fri Jan 22 05:16:56 PST 2021

Hello,

it's me again with questions primarly for data-tables.

1st.

I used it in the past but I can not found it anymore, how to use data
from another table / layer in geometry-editor?

example: if (data.fromothertable = 1, 'A', 'B')

2nd.

I have a table / layer with features and attributes (and fid), and I
have a pure data-table with additional data in 1-n relation to the other
table/layer, how can I display all the data with 2ndtable.foreign_key =
1sttable.fid in the attribute-editor-gui?

Regards