[Qgis-user] [QGIS-Developer] New QGIS Date/Time Tools Plugin

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Tue Jan 26 21:16:36 PST 2021

Hi

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021, 09:39 Richard Duivenvoorde, <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> On 1/21/21 4:22 PM, C Hamilton wrote:
>

> I would enjoy any suggestions or feedback. Also for the QGIS team, can a
> plugin this large be included into the plugin repo?
>
> If you promise not to release once a week, personally I would be ok with
> it :-)

Personally I would be more on the -1 on upping the limit for plugins -
currently at 10mb I think - since large plugins will consume more space on
our plugins server and our user's bandwidth. There is an unwritten
expectation that plugins should be small and quick to fetch. If others feel
strongly with a contrary opinion, contact me offlist and I will help you
get it published without generally changing the limit.

Regard

Tim