[Qgis-user] QGIS Server Log Stderr

Thomas Schüttenberg thomas at qgis.de
Thu Jul 1 06:11:55 PDT 2021

Hi there!

Because file logging support with QGIS_SERVER_LOG_FILE is deprecated since QGIS 3.4. I just tried to switch to QGIS_SERVER_LOG_STDERR 1 as described in the manual[1].

Nevertheless the standard error log file I defined in my Apache configuration stays silent (Loglevel 0).
So either I miss something in my config or QGIS_SERVER_LOG_STDERR does not work here.

My QGIS server 3.18.2 and 3.16. are installed on a windows server 2019, btw. Mayby anyone of you is able to help me with their experience? Thanks!

[1] https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/server_manual/config.html

Cheers Thomas