[Qgis-user] Preview of the QGIS Earth, Sun, Moon, & Planets Plugin

Frank M. Howell frankmhowell at gmail.com
Thu Jul 1 17:15:51 PDT 2021

Calvin,

I downloaded and installed it in Win 10 x64…will install on Linux Mint 20.2 this weekend.

If this feature is already implemented, forgive my not yet noticing it. Would it be possible to take the earth et al data and write it to the attribute table at the date/time for each location in a table?

For instance, I use RF beacon observations for Maidenhead Grid Squares using the centroid of each grid square. It would be very useful to use the date/time field from the attribute table to have the plugin retrieve the Sun’s location and save that back to the table in a new field, for each location in the table.

Is this possible?

Thanks,

Frank