[Qgis-user] Missing plugins in version 3.20

Pat Brown mistyhaven at gmail.com
Tue Jul 6 13:44:51 PDT 2021

 Hi
    I asked this a few days ago and I am wondering if perhaps no-one else
has come across this problem.
"I have installed the above version but it only shows 4 plug-ins. Whether I
click on ALL or INSTALLED it still only shows 4. If I go back to 3.18 it
works fine. Can anybody suggest a possible solution?"
I uninstalled all versions on my PC and reinstalled 3.20 but still have the
same problem. I then uninstalled 3.20 and reinstalled 3.18 and the plugins
work fine.
Is there maybe a way to contact the developers to see if I can find a cause
of my problem?

Thanks,

Pat