[Qgis-user] points to lines - direction and lenghts attribute table

C Hamilton adenaculture at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 06:09:08 PDT 2021

If you already have a point geometry with a length and direction then I
would use the ShapeTools <https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/shapetools/>plugin
and would run "Vector->Shape Tools->Create shapes->Create line of bearing."
You can select your input layer and then select the attribute that contains
the length and the attribute that contains the direction.

If you need to create a point layer from coordinates from the attribute
table, then I would first use the Lat Lon Tools
<https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/latlontools/> plugin and run
"Plugins->Lat Lon Tools->Conversions->Fields to point layer" and then use
the ShapeTools plugin.

Best wishes,

Calvin