[Qgis-user] Multiplicity in Model Input (Layers)

Andreas Neumann a.neumann at carto.net
Thu Jul 15 01:20:18 PDT 2021

Hi Andrew,

Yes, the "Multiple Input" input type should do the trick. After that
input parameter you'd normally have to merge all input files/layers into
one. The "Merge vector layers" transformer seems to be one of the very
few (or the only) algorithm that seems to accept multi-layer input.

Of course the "Merge vector layers" algorithm expects the layer to have
the same structure, otherwise you'll have some really funny and
unpredictable results.

Greetings and hope this helps,

Andreas