[Qgis-user] Raster to Vector without losing the symbology

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Mon Jul 19 15:19:03 PDT 2021

Hi,

I looked at your problem.  Indeed, using the Group Stat plugin, you will
not be able to easily identify which polygon has the highest values.
You can export a csv with the cross tabulation results but there is
still no way to know which Polygon with the value A has highest value.

You can create a new field called "max" using the following expression.

maximum("Area",group_by:="Polygon")

That will giving you the highest value for each group.  Then, you can
select polygon using the following expression

"Area" = "max"

Nicolas