[Qgis-user] Uninstall QGIS 3.16.8 macOS?

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Mon Jul 26 06:33:15 PDT 2021

That's for the old installers. The new installers are self-contained and
you can just delete /Application/QGIS3.x package and everything will get
deleted.

The profile is stored at ~/Library/Application Support/QGIS . You can
delete that to get a clean start.
[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi
Spatial Thoughts