[Qgis-user] Fiber network Cables

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 10:40:23 PDT 2021

Hi,

If the files created by the software are compatible with QGIS, simply open the files, right click on the layer and go to layer properties, and change the style.  What is the format for your layers?

https://docs.qgis.org/3.16/en/docs/user_manual/working_with_vector/vector_properties.html?highlight=style#symbology-properties

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux