[Qgis-user] Is this a bug in the vector clipping algorithm?

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Jun 2 01:11:00 PDT 2021

Hi,
Just a quick one, you could try the Topology Checker

https://docs.qgis.org/2.8/en/docs/user_manual/plugins/plugins_topology_checker.html

This should help you locate things like Self Intersections. You will have to manually fix the error, but at least you have a way to find the issues.
Regard’s,

Richard.

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://gov.ie/opw

——
To send me files larger than 30MB, please use the link below https://filetransfer.opw.ie/filedrop/richard.mcdonnell@opw.ie

Email Disclaimer: https://www.gov.ie/en/organisation-information/439daf-email-disclaimer/

——
MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 46 942 2409
https://www.opw.ie

——