[Qgis-user] Problems applying a clip to Landsat 8 images

Gustavo Iglesias gjiglesias at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 08:42:08 PDT 2021

Hi all!

I´m trying to do a clip on a group of Landsat 8 images, with
atmospheric correction. I put the different layer on a group. Using SCP
preprocessing -multiple raster clip, I selected the Band set, the area, Run
and the folder I want to put the results.

The process go ahead up to 50%, only B2 appear clipped and then an error
message appeared:

*2021-06-04T12:35:38     WARNING    Error de Python : Ha ocurrido un error
mientras se ejecutaba el código de Python: Vea el registro de mensajes
(Error de Python) para más detalles.*

Consulting the Phyton Error it showed:

2*021-06-04T12:35:38     WARNING    *

*Traceback (most recent call last):              File
"C:/Users/giglesias/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin\core\utils.py",
line 2332, in createVirtualRaster              override = boxCoordList[4]
           IndexError: list index out of range
                  Traceback (most recent call last):              File
"C:/Users/giglesias/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin\maininterface\clipmultiplerasters.py",
line 82, in clipRastersAction              self.clipRasters()
File
"C:/Users/giglesias/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin\maininterface\clipmultiplerasters.py",
line 237, in clipRasters              vrtCheck =
cfg.utls.createTempVirtualRaster(bbList, bandNumberList, 'Yes', 'Yes', 0,
'No', 'Yes', [float(UX), float(UY), float(LX), float(LY)])
File
"C:/Users/giglesias/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin\core\utils.py",
line 2253, in createTempVirtualRaster              output =
cfg.utls.createVirtualRaster(inputRasterList, tPMD1, bandNumberList, quiet,
NoDataVal, relativeToVRT, projection, intersection, boxCoordList,
xyResList, aster)              File
"C:/Users/giglesias/AppData/Roaming/QGIS/QGIS3\profiles\default/python/plugins\SemiAutomaticClassificationPlugin\core\utils.py",
line 2354, in createVirtualRaster              iLeft = iLeft
+abs(int(round((iLeft - boxCoordList[0]) / pXSize))) * pXSize
 OverflowError: cannot convert float infinity to integer*

Can anyone explain me what is happening? I´m a new QGis user, so perhaps
I'm making a mistake.

Thanks in advance!!

Gustavo

Libre