[Qgis-user] It's time to contribute to the Changelog for QGIS 3.20!

Tim Sutton tim at kartoza.com
Sat Jun 5 10:34:28 PDT 2021

Hi All

The release of QGIS 3.20 is scheduled for 2021-06-18 12:00:00 UTC (just
under two weeks). Charles Dixon-Paver has been doing an awesome job pulling
in new features into the changelog. Thank you also to the developers who
have been helping to make sure their PR's are nicely documented when they
are harvested by the changelog app.

If you are a user looking to contribute, we would really appreciate your
help. Simply read through the changelog management page at:

https://changelog.qgis.org/en/qgis/version/3.20/

If you find anything that is poorly explained, submit a revision to that
entry either by contacting Charles or myself (charles at kartoza.com /
tim at kartoza.com) with your revised text / images, or enrolling on the
platform and asking us to give you edit access if you wish to directly make
edits yourself.

If you want more context on how the changelog process works, we have
detailed notes here:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Changelog-Workflows

See especially the last section here if you want to just make 'drive by'
contributions:

https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/wiki/Changelog-Workflows#get-involved

Regards

Tim