[Qgis-user] Highlighting GetFeatureInfo

Christoph Jung jagodki.cj at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 00:57:15 PDT 2021

Hello everyone,

Imagine I have a WMS-Layer in QGIS. If I click on an object, the response of the GetFeatureInfo-Requests contains no geometry data, i.e. the object will not be highlighted in the map. Is there a possibility to highlight the clicked object of a WMS-Layer?

If a service provider offers their data as WMS and WFS, is it possible to start a GetFeature-request from the WFS instead of a GetFeatureInfo-Request from the WMS? Can I configure the identify features button for WMS-layers?

Greetings,
Christoph