[Qgis-user] How to edit oracle table data from view

Dario dario955i at gmail.com
Tue Jun 8 07:44:46 PDT 2021

Hi,
I have thousands of alphanumeric datas in a oracle table. Then I have a view for linking this data to a geometry data table, still in oracle.

I’m working in qgis reading my oracle view, but, every time I have to edit some data (main alphanumeric table), I have to search by expression inside the main table and I cannot edit my view clicking on the visible geometry (I guess because it is a view and I cannot do it directly from a view table).

Is there any other method, more friendly of what I’m doing now?
Thank you

_