[Qgis-user] Unable to use Raster Calc in Modeller

Drew French fullboarfarm at gmail.com
Fri Jun 11 10:15:09 PDT 2021

The native raster calculator does not seem to work in the Graphic Modeller
when you use an  algorithm result instead of an input. This is very
frustrating as I wanted to build a model that relies on the calculator for
the final output. I don't have an example but it is as simple as taking an
original DEM, running it through an algorithm to extract a category of
values, and then subtracting those values from the original. The formula is
good - I tested it out in the normal processing toolbox, it works great!
But I want to take that into a model so I can batch process. Thanks for any
thoughts

--
Drew French
(715) 986-8088