[Qgis-user] Unable to use Raster Calc in Modeller

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Fri Jun 11 10:51:05 PDT 2021

QGIS Raster Calculator syntax is hard to use, especially from the modeler
and I frequently end up with wrong results. My suggestion is to use the
GDAL Raster Calculator, which has much more friendly syntax and is easy to
configure from the modeler.
[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi
Spatial Thoughts