[Qgis-user] R: Lizmap - Filter data with form

Riccardo D'Alvito r.chogan at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 28 02:35:34 PDT 2021

Yes, I tried it and it still doesn't work.
I didn't find too much sense in doing this as the fields in the attribute tables are the same but not all values are groupable. There are fields that contain unique values and fields that contain equal values for both tables. There is no real parent-child correspondence, they are "on the same plane with each other". However in the relationship setting in Project -> Properties -> Relations I set that there is a relationship between all fields with the same name (i.e. a relationship between fields of one table and the other that have the same name).
However I have tried, in the final result does not appear any difference.

Thanks,

Riccardo