[Qgis-user] Can you help me?

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Tue Jun 29 05:56:40 PDT 2021

Hi,
You have multiple tools that can help.  You can use the QGIS network plugins.  It’s already installed but you need to activate the « processing » plugin.  You will find multiple shortest path analysis.

You can also install the Chinese postman plugin made to calculate the most efficient route.  You will find a lot of other plugins if you search the plugin directory with the tag « network analysis ».

The plugin QNEAT3 is well done and well documented. It was interesting OD matrixes (origine-destination).

You will most likely need to look at home grown plugins for this type of work.

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/tags/network-analysis/

https://plugins.qgis.org/plugins/chinesepostman/

https://root676.github.io/

Nicolas Cadieux