[Qgis-user] How to convert multiple features to single Feature - Shape file

krishna Ayyala ayyalakrishna at gmail.com
Wed Jun 30 12:34:30 PDT 2021

Tiago,
Thanks for your reply. Actually my shapefile is a polyLine. It is not a
polygon. My polyline shape file had about 6000 lines. When I ran
'multiparts to single parts" It resulted in a shapefile which also had 6000
lines. I was hoping it to be simplified to 30 or 40 lines but that did
not happen.

Regards.