[Qgis-user] R: QGISserver 3.16 - WFS cascade getfeatureinfo and WMS cascade legend

Eugenio Trumpy frippe12573 at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 1 15:11:49 PST 2021

Hi all,

eventually I was able to test QGISserver 3.18 in Ubuntu VM 20.04.
I can confirm that WMS cascade getfeatureinfo works, getlegend doesn't work.
Regarding the WFS cascade getfeatureinfo I got strange results: sometime I got the getfeatureinfo results sometime no.
Unfortunately I'm not able to reproduce the issue, I don't understand what cause the problem.

Did anybody experience something similar?

Eugenio