[Qgis-user] contours and symbology

Sebastian Gutwein bas at rdgland.com
Wed Mar 3 10:19:00 PST 2021

I use rule based styling with this expression for my 100m contour filter
rule:
"ELEV" % 100 = 0
And then another rule that has the Else selected.
The formula is:
"ELEV" :The attribute field that contains your label
% : The remainder from division
100 : the divider
= 0 : the remainder should equal zero.
This filters all the 100m contours.