[Qgis-user] Trimble GeoXT 2005 Accuracy

Springfield Harrison stellargps at gmail.com
Tue Mar 9 09:36:19 PST 2021

Hello Garth,

Thanks very much for that reference.  I have used the service in the past.

I'm in the middle of other work but may try to re-process some Map A
files using PPP to see what changes.

Your work sounds more like surveying than mapping, interesting.

I do use the GPS reception planning tools but SV availability is
certainly better than in the early days.

Thanks again . . . .

-----
Cheers, Spring