[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.18.0 ​Installer Detected as NirCmd Adware PUA by Antivirus

Alyza Eileen Clare B. Villanueva abvillanueva at philsaga.com
Fri Mar 12 00:34:47 PST 2021

Hello Ms. Andrea,

Good Day.

Thank you for the inputs.

We have downloaded the on this website https://www.qgis.org/en/site/ using by clicking the "Download Now" for Version 3.18.0 which we were able to download the "QGIS-OSGeo4W-3.18.0-1-Setup-x86_64" installer with a file size of 390 MB, this installer was downloaded last February 25, 2021.

We are looking forward for the stable release of QGIS Version 3.18.1 next week.

Regards,
Alyza Villanueva