[Qgis-user] QGIS 3.18.0 ​Installer Detected as NirCmd Adware PUA by Antivirus

Andrea Giudiceandrea andreaerdna at libero.it
Tue Mar 23 00:31:28 PDT 2021

Hi Alyza,
to download and install QGIS you should follow the instructions on the
QGIS Web site https://www.qgis.org/

If you need the QGIS 3.18.1 stand alone (all in one) installer for
Windows 64 bit, you can choose now between these two possibilities:

QGIS in OSGeo4W:
Standalone installers from OSGeo4W packages ->  QGIS Standalone
Installer Version 3.18 (64 bit)

QGIS in OSGeo4W testing (upcoming replacement with newer dependencies,
still experimental, 64bit only):
Standalone installers from OSGeo4W testing packages (MSI) -> QGIS
Standalone Installer Version 3.18

The installers are digitally signed and you can also download a
corresponding sha256 hash file to avoid and check tampering or download
errors.

Please read the info available at
https://qgis.org/en/site/forusers/download.html

Best regards.