[Qgis-user] Raster Layer Symbology Problem

Martin Bittens martin.bittens at gmx.de
Fri Mar 12 03:30:02 PST 2021

Hello Sebastian,

thank you for your response. Yes indeed, for me the coloring style you
showed would be an option. This style is what I get in GRASS GIS as
well. But😁,

what I would prefer in QGIS is this (as provided by QGIS 3.16.4 LTR):

So I hope that in future QGIS versions, the user will have the choice
between the different display options. As far as I understood the
discussions in the links you sent there is something going on in order
to add an option for selecting the new  or the old display style.
Unfortunately, I am not an expert in that programming stuff and
therefore I don't know how to apply what there is explained. I will wait
and see what the next QGIS versions offer for displaying raster gradient
legends. And I will keep the QGIS 3.16.4 LTR with special care not
loosing the display style I showed above.

Regards

Martin