[Qgis-user] Raster Layer Symbology Problem

Sebastian Gutwein bas at rdgland.com
Fri Mar 12 08:55:13 PST 2021

Martin,
The link that Alessandro provided was indeed the ability to revert back to
the previous discrete method. https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/pull/42193
As the pull request has a Backport 3.18 flag on it I assume that that means
that for the 3.18.1 release next week there should be the ability to turn
off continuous raster legend!
-Bas