[Qgis-user] Map styles changing when I export as image

kirk kirk at nortekresources.com
Sun Mar 21 02:55:31 PDT 2021

Hi. Jeremy. Is the issue that the satellite image is not being printed? If so, it is probably an issue with the image link and or copyright limitations if it originates from a internet based mapping service.Kirk SchmidtSent from my Galaxy
-------- Original message --------From: jeremy benwell <jeremybenwell at gmail.com> Date: 2021-03-21  5:44 a.m.  (GMT-04:00) To: qgis-user at lists.osgeo.org Subject: [Qgis-user] Map styles changing when I export as image Hi all,I'm having some trouble with exporting my map as an image. When I try to export my map as an image all the styles change (see images below, I had to shrink size to make email within 100kb limit so they are a bit blurry). The dpi I choose is 100. I'm guessing the problem has something to do with what layers are selected in the project tab but can't seem to figure out how exactly. Is there some way to stop the project tab from feeding information to the print layout tab so i can export the print layout tab as an image exactly as is.Any help would be much appreciated.Cheers,JeremyHow I want my map to be exported as an imageMy project layersHow my map is actually exported as an image