[Qgis-user] merging raster layer

Milena Muehler milena.muehler at gmx.de
Wed Mar 24 01:38:18 PDT 2021

Hi,

I'm a newcomer and use raster layers for my current analysis.
I would like to combine / proceed additions / merge all layers but I need to make the values uniform right?

I have a layer whose values ​​are scaled so that the values ​​are scaled from 0-1. (0 = no land modification 1 = high land modification).

the other layer,  for example population density, has simple values ​​from a minimum of 0 to a maximum of 650,000 per pixel (for population density). I also want to scale this layer to a 0-1 metric scale.

All layers should have values ​​from a minimum of 0 to a maximum of 1.

Is that possible, and if so, via which function?

As you can see, I am a total beginner and have not yet had any contact with QGIS or GIS data in general.

Thank you so much

best regards
Milena