[Qgis-user] merging raster layer

Richard McDonnell richard.mcdonnell at opw.ie
Wed Mar 24 03:52:21 PDT 2021

Hi Milena,
You can use the Rescale Raster function in QGIS, you can get this by typing Rescale into the Processing Toolbox.
Set your Minimum value (in your case 0), your Maximum Value (in your case 1), specify your NoData Value (if required) specify a location to save the output and click Run
Hope that helps, Regards,

Richard

——
Richard McDonnell MSc GIS, FME Certified Professional
FRM Data Management

——
Oifig na nOibreacha Poiblí
Office of Public Works

Sráid Jonathan Swift, Baile Átha Troim, Co na Mí, C15 NX36
Jonathan Swift Street, Trim, Co Meath, C15 NX36
——
M +353 87 688 5964 T +353 1 647 6543
https://gov.ie/opw

——