[Qgis-user] Problem CRS to data base Oracle

Julien Cabieces julien.cabieces at oslandia.com
Tue Mar 30 01:16:28 PDT 2021

Hi,

I'm pretty sure this is the same issue than this one:
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/37898

Long story short, Oracle definition for projection differs from PROJ
database ones. So this exception needs to be taken care of. It's done in
PROJ > 7.1 but QGIS 3.16 and 3.18 relies on PROJ 6.3.2.

When QGIS will be built with PROJ 7.2 or greater (QGIS 3.20 maybe?), il
would be OK.

But for now, you just have to wait (or build a QGIS 3.18 with PROJ 7.2,
not an easy task).

Regards,
Julien