[Qgis-user] Coastline

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Thu May 6 05:36:52 PDT 2021

Hi,

Interesting web link.  I did not follow this conversation closely but noticed it hovered between legal definitions and practical definitions like tide levels.  I’am not sure anyone pointed out to UNCLOS? There is a link to it on your page.  Most countries have signed it or respect it’s general principles.

Nicolas Cadieux
https://gitlab.com/njacadieux