[Qgis-user] Select data from a specific layer

Dario dario955i at gmail.com
Sun May 16 14:17:20 PDT 2021

Hi,

I should get some data from a specific field of a specific layer but I’m stuck.

I’m using “Data Ploty” plug-in and I’d like to customise the colour of the chart using expression.
As I’m working on layout I can’t see any field into expression menu, so I need to call a specific layer and then the field.
I’d like to write something like that but, of course, selecting the correct layer:

CASE
WHEN "Civici" = 'Neri' THEN color_rgb(0,0,0)
ELSE color_rgb (255,0,0)
END

Thank you in advance.

Cheers