[Qgis-user] Select data from a specific layer

Dario C dario955i at gmail.com
Mon May 17 15:41:55 PDT 2021

  Hi, thank you for your reply, but I still don't understand how to do...
sorry

i tried to write this code in colour expression, but I don't understand
what "value" is in get_feature :

CASE
When
get_feature('V_TB_ATTIVITA_PT_NR',"Colore",'N')='N' then color_rgb (0,0,0)
When
get_feature('V_TB_ATTIVITA_PT_NR',"Colore",'R')='R' then color_rgb (255,0,0)
END

Consider that I have a virtual field called "Colore" where I have 'N' or
'R' in case it is black or red color.

Thank you for your kind availability.

cheers