[Qgis-user] Select data from a specific layer

Ujaval Gandhi ujaval at spatialthoughts.com
Mon May 17 23:29:38 PDT 2021

get_feature() will get you the feature.Your current expression will get you
the first feature from 'V_TB_ATTIVITA_PT_NR' layer where the "Colore" value
is 'N'. - I don't think that is what you want.  You need to query for a
feature from another layer that relates to the current feature, (using a
common field value).  Once you get the feature, you can use the
attributes(feature)['Colore'] to read the "Colore' field from that feature.

[image: Logo] <https://spatialthoughts.com/>
Ujaval Gandhi
Spatial Thoughts
mobile: +91-8095684687