[Qgis-user] Select data from a specific layer

Dario dario955i at gmail.com
Tue May 18 09:41:30 PDT 2021

<image (1).png>
<image.png>
I try to answer without attached images (size limit)...

values are correct. I made first a virtual field in which I have "N" or "R" in the "Colore" filed through an expression and it works. My problem is the colour now.

I tried also with 'Colore' instead of "Colore", but nothing change.

Here the code:

CASE
When
get_feature('V_TB_ATTIVITA_PT_NR','Colore','N')='N' then color_rgb (0,0,0)
When
get_feature('V_TB_ATTIVITA_PT_NR','Colore','R')='R' then color_rgb (255,0,0)
END

I'm pretty sure that in expression.... 'V_TB_ATTIVITA_PT_NR','Colore','N'... 'N' does not have sense, but I don't know what to pu... sorry, but I'm a super beginner with code :(

Cheers