[Qgis-user] Identify Results customization?

Kerrie Bushway kbushway at gmail.com
Sat May 22 05:07:53 PDT 2021

Hi -

I have a few layers in a QGIS project where I have hidden some unnecessary
fields from the attribute table, however they still show up in the Identify
Results window when using the Identify Tool. Is there a way to customize
the fields seen in the Identify Results window?

Or is there another solution I can use so that my intended users (very
beginner level) are only seeing the information they need to see in a
stationary window? (Map Tips doesn't sound like what I need).

Thanks!
Kerrie Bushway