[Qgis-user] Aerial photo dates in legend without RGB patches?

Michael Dufty MDufty at mbsenvironmental.com.au
Tue May 25 07:50:11 PDT 2021

Hi Kirk,
I just want to display the date in the legend.  Happy to add it manually for each layer by editing the layer name or any other method.
Applies equally to aerials I've produced myself, purchased, been supplied by a client or linked to a server.  Assuming I know the date, how can I display it in the legend?

Michael Dufty