[Qgis-user] Ubuntu impish (21.10) release coming any time soon?

chris hermansen clhermansen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 1 09:31:35 PDT 2021

Richard and list,

On Sat, Oct 30, 2021 at 11:51 PM Richard Duivenvoorde <rdmailings at duif.net>
wrote:

> On 10/23/21 12:26 PM, Richard Duivenvoorde wrote:
> > On 10/23/21 12:44 AM, chris hermansen wrote:
> >> Good day everyone,
> >>
> >> Does anyone know when, at least approximately,
> https://qgis.org/ubuntu/dists/ <https://qgis.org/ubuntu/dists/> will
> contain an impish release?  Better, can anyone tell me where to look for
> this kind of info?
> >
> > https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/45641
> > to maybe ping packaging volunteer(s) if they missed the Ubuntu release.
>
> FYI: It's there now [0][1]! Apparently it was wiser/easier to package 3.22
> for the new Ubuntu, and timing of the Ubuntu release was a little too
> early.  :-)

Thanks very much for keeping my question in mind and updating this thread!
And in case the packaging volunteer(s) are reading this, thanks to you too,
for your great support.

I've updated the gpg key and I'm running apt right now.

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.