[Qgis-user] Batch Aerial Imagery GeoReferencing

Alexis R.L. alroyliz0 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 5 14:34:19 PDT 2021

Greetings,

I'm sure there is a way to use the available flight data to generate
approximate points for each images based on the flight paths and then just
use that to georeference them. It would require some scripting but I don't
see what would prevent any of it if the metadata is reliable.

And option would be to create the coordinates and georeference them with
grass directly as the georeferencer plugin is just an interface as far as I
remember.And there are no bindings for it.

You can contact me as I may be willing to look into this in my free time,
if you want.

Thanks,

Alex