[Qgis-user] Expressio too slow

Dario C dario955i at gmail.com
Thu Nov 4 06:46:56 PDT 2021

Ok, I'm doing some test.
[image: image.png] Qgis is continuously updating only when I open the
layout, otherwise everything is going smoothly.

This legend has the following expression and I guess "Intersects"
probably requires this kind of updating and resource:

"[%aggregate( '*LayerID*','count',"*FIELD*","*FIELD*" ='*FEATURE*' AND
*intersects($geometry, at atlas_geometry)*)%]"