[Qgis-user] Atlas feature id not synchronised

Dario dario955i at gmail.com
Fri Nov 12 05:49:42 PST 2021

Hi,

I’m doing a report and it is happening something odd. I don’t know if it a bug or something I’m not doing well (probably).

- I have a layer with an ID as integer and unique
- I have categorised my layer by rule, in order to show only the analysed building: “ID=@atlasfeatureid+1”
- I’m using this ID as controller of my group report
- I have added a textfield to show some field and “atlasfeatureid+1” for a double check
- first three pages are ok, after map and text are synchro, but the categorised building does not work and indeed atlasfeatureid shows number completely different with ID

I have no idea why :(

_