[Qgis-user] Qgis-user Digest, Vol 189, Issue 15

Thayer Young thayeray at yahoo.com
Sat Nov 13 13:33:00 PST 2021

 Have you checked to see what gdalinfo says about your file?
https://gdal.org/programs/gdalinfo.html

If you don't know how to use gdalinfo from the command line, you can try the Raster Information processing algorthm.1) In the search bar at the bottom left of the QGIS window type "Raster Information".2) Double Click on "Raster Information" in the search results.3) For the Input Layer click on the ellipsis (three dots) at the right.4) navigate to your file5) click run6) the output will show in the log window
If you continue to have problems, write back with the log output for "Raster Information", aka gdalinfo.
-Thayer