[Qgis-user] Project file format

Jorge Gustavo Rocha jgr at geomaster.pt
Wed Nov 17 02:25:06 PST 2021

Hi Paul,

1) I use pg_services. I just change one link (to the desired
pg_services.conf file) to change between prod and dev layers. I don't
have to change the QGIS project.

2) To find/replace parts of any XML file, I use the old xmlstarlet
command line tool. Using such tools, the order of the attributes is
irrelevant.

Regards,

Jorge

[1] http://xmlstar.sourceforge.net/doc/UG/xmlstarlet-ug.html