[Qgis-user] Content Rotated but X Grid lines vertical and Y grid lines horizontal on Composer

Nicolas Cadieux njacadieux.gitlab at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 09:39:32 PST 2021

Hi,

If you rotate the map windows, the rotate grid would also rotate.  I
guess one way would be to have two map windows.  One with content but
rotated, one empty, not rotated...  That would give you incorrect
coordinates though...  The most likely possibility is that the map has a
different CRS  than the Grid CRS (you can specify the CRS for each grid)
giving the impression that one is rotated and one is not.

Nicolas

On 2021-11-19 11:25 a.m., jean Lukusa wrote:
> Hi all,
> I have seen a map with content rotated to 320 degree  but the X grid
> lines vertical and Y grid lines horizontal on the composer.
>
> So ,  would someone help me ?
>

> Jean Lukusa
> B.Sc. Geology
> Trained on Jorc  Code