[Qgis-user] Pictures rotated 90 degrees on composer

Jésahel Benoist djes1975 at gmail.com
Sat Nov 20 01:45:05 PST 2021

Hi, we had this problem for a long time, in composer (!=forms). I've first
tried to add some script and special fields, but finally it's far easier
to correct all photos with XNView and its 'rotate by exif' function. See
https://newsgroup.xnview.com/viewtopic.php?t=1420#:~:text=To%20do%20this%2C%20you%20select,on%20the%20EXIF%20orientation%20flag
.
As it's a special JPEG function, it don't suffer from loss of quality and
it's faster.

Jésahel